Adopting the vegan way of life never means that you are bound to suppress all your food cravings. In fact, there are millions of vegan recipes that address your liking for sweet flavors. In this article, we give some vegan sweet recipes you can try at home.
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cup Cakes
The easy recipe is definitely going to please your sweet tooth.
- 3/4 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c. coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 c. raspberry or strawberry jam
- 1/2 c. Chopped peanuts
- Mix peanut butter and coconut oil in a bowl and stir well until they are perfectly blended.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Fill all muffin cups to their half with peanut butter-oil mix and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of jam into the peanut butter layer in the muffin cups.
- Add the remaining peanut butter-oil mixture onto the top of the muffin halves and sprinkle chopped peanuts on top of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for about 25 minutes or until set.
All the chocolate lovers are going to love this recipe.
- 1 c. dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 medium avocado, mashed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- Combine melted chocolate with avocado, salt and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Stir the mixture until it is really smooth.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes so that the mixture firms up slightly.
- After the mixture stiffens up slightly, scoop a tablespoon of mixture.
- Roll the mixture in the palm of your hand into round balls. After that, roll the balls over cacao powder.
Almond Joy Bark
The sweet delivers the goodness of almonds and richness of chocolate.
- 12 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 c. almonds, chopped
- 1 c. sweetened shredded coconut
- Pinch flaky sea salt
- Use parchment paper to line a small baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiling method.
- Spread the melted chocolate onto the lined baking sheet and form an even layer.
- Sprinkle almonds, flaky sea salt and coconut over the chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate for about an hour, or until it is firm.
- Break into small pieces and serve at room temperature.
No vegan recipe has any ingredients that are in some way derived from animals. There are several vegan alternatives for non-vegan flavors and texture enhancing substances.